Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

TurboSnail

FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster [ASIA + EUROPE] (NSP + XCI) DLC Unlocker for EUR X2 (2019-04-17) ** TESTED **

138 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Elmatineitor said:

One day more for spanish jaja XFD thanks

May release earlier 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, vaccarieli said:

I installed it but it won`t work am using AMS 0.87

The NSP? Maybe the install didn’t complete all the way. You need double the size of NSP to install it.

6 hours ago, TurboSnail said:

The NSP? Maybe the install didn’t complete all the way. You need double the size of NSP to install it.

I have retried it numerous of times but after it finishes it says complete, but when I return to the main menu, a black box appears with little dots going in circle, like loading thing, that is a bad title installed.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, vaccarieli said:

I have retried it numerous of times but after it finishes it says complete, but when I return to the main menu, a black box appears with little dots going in circle, like loading thing, that is a bad title installed.

I tested it on SX OS. Let me give Atmosphere a try.
Edit: Worked fine under Atmosphere 0.8.7 and firmware 6.2. I used Goldleaf 0.5 and Goldtree 0.5 to do USB install. Check MD5 Hash make sure it is same. Could be corrupted download.

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

Edited by TurboSnail
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Added EUROPE XCI 1fichier link

SIZE: 14.8GB

(Note: Only Final Fantasy X is available, X-2 is unlock as downloadable content, which is why the size is smaller than Asia version)

NSP version coming

1070041802_FFX2EUR.thumb.jpg.0ca2846a91c1f653c06f101f187f5d25.jpg

Edited by TurboSnail
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TurboSnail said:

Added EUROPE XCI 1fichier link

SIZE: 14.8GB

(Note: Only Final Fantasy X is available, X-2 is unlock as downloadable content, which is why the size is smaller than Asia version)

NSP version coming

1070041802_FFX2EUR.thumb.jpg.0ca2846a91c1f653c06f101f187f5d25.jpg

Can you upload X2 too? Can't connect my Switch to the Internet until Atmosphere gets 8.0 Support. And for X: Thank you!