Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

ShadowPuppet

Introducing DarkUmbra Apparel – Premium Gear for the Dedicated Gamer

2 posts in this topic

FullLogo.png

Premium Gear for the Dedicated Gamer!

regular.jpgregular.jpg regular-3.jpg regular-1.jpg

Classic-Poster-24x36in_mockup_Transparent_Transparent_24x36-trimmed.pngLow-profile-hat-template_SideandBackLogo_Template_mockup_Front_Black.pngLifeline-Drawstring-bag_Template_mockup_Front_White.png

After what seems like an eternity of hard work, we are SO excited to introduce DU's official dedicated gaming gear. Our line of premium products includes premium apparel and accessories that enhance the dedicated gamer's experience.

As part of our first launch, we are releasing three limited-edition collections – Classic, Lifeline, and #DEDICATED. Each collection offers a range of products including t-shirts, hats, posters, and drawstring bags. Amongst these exclusive designs, we are offering a limited-edition personalized classic t-shirt that you can customize with your username, making for a unique keepsake! As this is our first launch, stock is extremely limited and these designs will only be available for a short amount of time. If you're interested in getting something, don't wait! See our note below about getting 10% off if you're one of the first 50 customers ON TOP of the 10-15% we've already taken off all t-shirts as a launch special!

tl;dr: just show me the goods – shop.darkumbra.net

Awesome, I want to order something!

We love that you're into it and want to get your hands on exclusive, dedicated gear! If you're one of the first 50 orders, we have a coupon code for you to get an additional 10% off your entire purchase! Enter FIRST50 at checkout to get 10% off your order as a thank you from us to you!

Help support DU for years to come!

We've priced our items as competitively as possible to give you guys the best possible products at a great price. The tiny profit we stand to make here will go directly to improving the site and community for our members and will help to keep DU around for many, many more years! We are so grateful we have members who donate to the site regularly – now we can finally provide something that you can enjoy as well!

100% Manufactured in the US

We are proud to support local businesses by offering products that are sourced exclusively from the best manufacturers across the USA!

What other products are coming?

We have  many ideas bouncing around – we're working with suppliers for mugs, mousepads, throw pillows, laptop stickers/decals, hoodies, and throw blankets. If you have any specific products you'd like DU-ified™, let us know!

Enough talk – I want in!

I'm Ready - Let's Go
(shop.darkumbra.net)

We'd absolutely love your feedback – please do not hesitate to post your thoughts, comments, suggestions, etc. You can also send them directly to us using the Contact Us page or by sending me a PM.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys and girls!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1