Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

jguerreroska

Cuphead + Update (ZS) NEW ADD Links Mega-Mediafire-Google drive NSP

59 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, SnowmanXV said:

Thanks for the share!

All working perfectly no issues.

- Installed using GoldLeaf ignore FW checks. Running on SXOS 2.6.2, FW 7.0.1.

*By the way this game is amazing on the game play, sound and art! Worth checking out!!

Best,

Snow

hello friend how are you, thanks for downloading and supporting me, I always try to upload everything with the best settings I have indicated to the users what they should do to make the games run perfectly, if this game really is a work of art and the switch moves it in an exquisite way if you could say, xD, I hope you enjoy it, friend, if you want you can follow me or visit my other topics, I have a wide variety of games and I continue to increase hehe, greetings.

• Like 1

Didn't work for me in FW 6.2 using Kosmos Atmosphere 8.6.

I think it's time to update to 7.x.

4 hours ago, GuitarXxX said:

Didn't work for me in FW 6.2 using Kosmos Atmosphere 8.6.

I think it's time to update to 7.x.

hello friend how are you, the test I did were in atmosphere in 0.8.5 and 0.8.8 and in sx os in its latest version compatible with 7.0.1, also install it with GoldLeaf allowing you to remove the minimum firmware check you need, you can try with that program okas greetings.

I leave the link on GoldLeaf: 

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Xcobs said:

ty

ty

hello friend how are you, thanks to you for downloading, if you want you can see my other topics, or follow me, I have a lot of content uploaded, greetings.

1 hour ago, RedHunter117 said:

I can't install the update, it gives me a ticket error.

hi friend how are you, what firm do you have? besides what cfw do you use? I installed everything with firm 7.0.1 with atmosphere 0.8.6 and sx os 2.5.6 with GoldLeaf, permiento that will remove the verification of firmw minimum and it is executed perfectly, and several users here have verified it, tell me the characteristics of console to be able to help you greetings.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, jguerreroska said:

hi friend how are you, what firm do you have? besides what cfw do you use? I installed everything with firm 7.0.1 with atmosphere 0.8.6 and sx os 2.5.6 with GoldLeaf, permiento that will remove the verification of firmw minimum and it is executed perfectly, and several users here have verified it, tell me the characteristics of console to be able to help you greetings.

Hi, I'm on latest SX using emunand 7.0.1, using the built in installer, this is the only update that gives me this error. 

I'll try with this Goldleaf hb. 

7 minutes ago, RedHunter117 said:

Hi, I'm on latest SX using emunand 7.0.1, using the built in installer, this is the only update that gives me this error. 

I'll try with this Goldleaf hb. 

hello friend how are you, it's weird that you're wrong if you're already in 7.0.1, although I do not try to install it using the built-in installer of sx os, try the goldleaf and skip the minimum firmware check that the update needs to play, I so install it in your same conditions and I work in luxury both in sx os as in atmosphere, you tell me how you were greetings.

• Thanks 1