Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

TurboSnail

👍 Mortal Kombat 11 (XCI + NSP) + Custom XCI + All DLCs , Cheats + DLC Unlocker VENOM (Shang Tsung) + NEW UPDATE v1.0.6

1126 posts in this topic

I can't get the cheats to show up in Edizon.

I have tried both with stock Atmosphere and Kosmos and they don't show up. I am running the 1.0.4 update and using the latest cheats file put in the designated atmosphere folder. I have changed the line in the system_settings.ini to 'activate" the cheats still nothing. I launch the game and suspend it, go into Edizon, press 'Y' for cheats - it shows that Mortal Kombat is the game running, but no cheat options show up. 

They used to show up back when I was on 1.0.2, but ever since then (both on 1.0.3 and now on 1.04) I can't get them to show.

How do I get them to show up?

Gente tengo atmosphere como hago para optener el cheats para mi version de mk11 1.0.4 intento descargar el archivo en la pagina pero me parece como encriptado no me deja descargarlo quien me ayuda 

Thank you @TurboSnail

• Like 1

On 5/11/2019 at 4:45 AM, Dany92 said:

Works the NSP Update 1.0.4 on Firmware 6.2?

Which update file should I use? 21,9Gb or 16Gb version? @TurboSnail

No one really knows. Use one that works for you.

8 hours ago, gmy771810930 said:

谢谢,thanks

6 hours ago, sfox said:

Thank you @TurboSnail

No problem 

Hi, The game (upd1.0.4) is stuck in "updating gamedata" after accepting the contract. I'm in SXOS 2.7.1 OFW6.0.2 Emunand 8.0.1

Did it happen to someone else?

41 minutes ago, iruruley said:

Hi, The game (upd1.0.4) is stuck in "updating gamedata" after accepting the contract. I'm in SXOS 2.7.1 OFW6.0.2 Emunand 8.0.1

Did it happen to someone else?

Yes... I'm in the same situation. I have tried every installers....every methods...always stuck on updating game data

2 hours ago, Krayziezay said:

Yup im in the same boat and Ive honestly given up on it 

I uploaded rebuilt version. Try that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1