Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

TurboSnail

👍 Mortal Kombat 11 (XCI + NSP) + Custom XCI v1.0.5 + All DLCs , Cheats + DLC Unlocker VENOM (Shang Tsung) + NEW UPDATE v1.0.6

1001 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ElPleaso said:

SX OS 2.7 Beta 

emuNAND 8.0.1 (sysNAND 6.2)

Mortal Kombat xci (US)

1.0.3 update 

Tried different xci's and both versions of the update (25gb & 16gb) and each time it gets stuck on "updating data file"

Prior to updating SX OS to 2.7, I was using v2.6.2 Beta and emuNAND 7.0.1 and still experienced the same issue.

I also see multiple people experiencing this issue as well so it's not isolated. I think at this point I will wait for the next update or a proper fix. 

Unfortunately these updates are just too big to be testing various versions in different environments.. 

I have tested the following

SX OS 2.7 Beta - EMUNAND on 7.0.1 . MK11 - v1.03 XCI works fine off external HDD

When I updated the EMUNAND to 8.0.1 - the same XCI now hangs on game updating.

• Like 1

tested the both update 1.03 16gb this version works fine for me, the other update 1.03 25gb i have a lot of crashes while im playing 😕 i used atmos 0.8.9 and fw 7.0.1 and thanks again for the uploads:bow:

wow... after all these testing reports i'm quite confused, the issue seems to affect randomly different setups...

I have really no clue but waiting for the next update, at the moment 1.0.2 runs perfectly... fortunately! lol

• Like 2

13 hours ago, xig said:

There is no masterkey 8.. Last key is masterkey 7.

just tested install on sxos firm 8.0.1 for base + update ( 25GB) 1.0.3 using goldleaf 0.5 + goldtree 0.5 + USB and PC the results give me an error when i open MK11. dont know whats wrong... guess im stik on 1.0.2 that works perfect.

you can try the 16GB 1.0.3. update and see if it works

4 hours ago, Aiden669 said:

tested the both update 1.03 16gb this version works fine for me, the other update 1.03 25gb i have a lot of crashes while im playing 😕 i used atmos 0.8.9 and fw 7.0.1 and thanks again for the uploads:bow:

The 25GB didn't work for me but others stated it worked for them. FWIW I was on 7.x XS OS 2.6. and it worked fine the 16GB updarte.

14 minutes ago, Warp211 said:

you can try the 16GB 1.0.3. update and see if it works

The 25GB didn't work for me but others stated it worked for them. FWIW I was on 7.x XS OS 2.6. and it worked fine the 16GB updarte.

It might also be a corrupted file the 25GB I read on other forums of a corrupted file that's out there. I have found a different 25GB and I will test and get back to you guys. Supposedly its not corrupted.

Anyone have the custom xci with the 1.0.3 update? :(

Please :c

32 minutes ago, S_A_G_17 said:

I am building one.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, S_A_G_17 said:

That was tough. I finally got one working. Uploading now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, TurboSnail said:

That was tough. I finally got one working. Uploading now.

Excellent, thanks