Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

tinyfries

[REQUEST] Story Of Seasons: Trio Of Towns Ver 1.0 USA

2 posts in this topic

Hi! I've been searching for a version of Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns that is version 1.0 but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've downloaded multiple different .CIA's as well as made my own .CIA versions of .3DS files in GodMode9, but once they are installed they turn out to be version 1.1. I need version 1.0 because the particular cheats I want to use are only made on version 1.0. It would be much appreciated if someone could direct me to a 1.0 version in USA region! It can be either .3DS or .CIA or any other file type that can download it (Though I'd prefer if it were any other type you link a tutorial on how to download it alongside it). I'd appreciate it if you could check before sending it to me as you can see on the title screen if it's version 1.1. I'll add a screenshot of what it looks like if it's version 1.1 for the purpose of ease!

2034-07-19_23-18-41.005_top.png