Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
ScottyTheVideoGamer

[K-Drama Review] Gods Gift 14 Days

1 post in this topic

Intro

"Kim Soo-hyun is a mother whose young daughter Han Saet-byul gets kidnapped and murdered. Discovering a miraculous ability to go back in time exactly two weeks before the event, Soo-hyun is determined to expose the kidnapping plot and save her daughter before she dies all over again. Helping her is Ki Dong-chan, a former cop turned private investigator out to prove the innocence of his mentally challenged brother, who is falsely accused of murdering Dong-chan's ex-girlfriend. As Soo-hyun and Dong-chan race against the clock in the allotted 14 days, new light is shed on the crimes, and they uncover secrets far more treacherous than Soo-hyun could have ever imagined."

Review

I have to say the 2nd ep was probably the best and one of the most heaviest episodes that I ever have seen

It was really intense

It was really good because it was convicing from all the cast

and it was very important for this kind of drama

The suspense was fantastic soundtrack brilliant fits very well in the different scenes

I do say first ep was a bit slow/boring but it sort like had to introduce the main characters

and to show how they are with each other

Plus maybe the subplots were a bit confusing at the start as it didn't really explain who's who and why someone

was here or there etc...

Although after the second ep in the 3rd it was a bit slower which was sad

because the pace espically when it got really intense and was what made the series fantastic

Like after the 2nd ep every other ep pretty much felt like a 40 min build up to 10 mins of awesomeness

i think they'd streched it out too much

it would've been better as a mini series like 5 eps etc....

and the ending was... ugh........ even with it sort of dying off it had the chance to redeem itself

but sadly it did not, its still a decent series but not an amazing one

at the very least watch the first few eps especially the 2nd

My Score: 7/10