Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
18Phoenix

NES Online [normal overview without mod]

23 posts in this topic

hi and thanks for this awesome work , every think work great on my 8.0.1 ams

is the 2.5.0 Update already patched in your link or do i need to proceed.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mitcha said:

hi and thanks for this awesome work , every think work great on my 8.0.1 ams

is the 2.5.0 Update already patched in your link or do i need to proceed.

It's unpatched.
But if you're already on the newest FW 8.0.1, no patch is needed at all !!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, 18Phoenix said:

It's unpatched.
But if you're already on the newest FW 8.0.1, no patch is needed at all !!!!

ok thanks , i have another one on lower FW

edit : the thread will be more visible if it is in the Homebrew section imho.

Edited by mitcha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mitcha said:

edit : the thread will be more visible if it is in the Homebrew section imho.

Thanks, but this is no hombrew, just original unchanged NSPs.
But in that section is my NES Online Mod 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks have picked out the games I want from your pack by editing  Iclassics.titlesdb

By the way when I use the base game on it's own, the switch says it needs an update. But when I use the base game with 2.4.0 update,there is no Message to update. Do you know why this is?

also could you tell me how to patch 2.5.0 update, so it will work on my 7.0.1 switch

thanks again and keep up the good work

Edited by kevinbrew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kevinbrew said:

Thanks have picked out the games I want from your pack by editing  Iclassics.titlesdb

By the way when I use the base game on it's own, the switch says it needs an update. But when I use the base game with 2.4.0 update,there is no Message to update. Do you know why this is?

also could you tell me how to patch 2.5.0 update, so it will work on my 7.0.1 switch

thanks again and keep up the good work

google NSCB 082b , read the readme to know how to patch.

ps : you need the keys.txt in the ztools folder.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yeap, best tool at all, newest version: NSC_BUILDER v0.86c

Edited by 18Phoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×