Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

TurboSnail

👍 Assassin Creed III Remastered (XCI + NSP + CUSTOM XCI) DLC Pack + Update v1.0.2 ❤️Google Drive | OneDrive | 1Fichier❤️

144 posts in this topic

DLC - Additional Playable Missions Pack

 

I can't installed this... fw too low

is it patched for fw 6.2?

thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, fer_rie said:

DLC - Additional Playable Missions Pack

 

I can't installed this... fw too low

is it patched for fw 6.2?

thank you.

No, not patched yet. I could upload one later.
EDIT: Actually uploading it.

Edited by TurboSnail
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TurboSnail said:

No, not patched yet. I could upload one later.

thank you turbooooo!!! I'll wait...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TurboSnail said:

No, not patched yet. I could upload one later.
EDIT: Actually uploading it.

thank you for uploading it turboo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 9:57 AM, TurboSnail said:

an, Japanese, French, German, Brazilian Aud

TurboSnail Please do fw 6.2 DLCs Audio Packs and Additional Playable Missions

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there is a patch for german language pack on the switch version 8.0.1.
For me, namely, additional contents can not be loaded.

picture says:

Some downloadable content can not be played

2019052200090500-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubblebuy123 said:

Hello there is a patch for german language pack on the switch version 8.0.1.
For me, namely, additional contents can not be loaded.

picture says:

Some downloadable content can not be played

2019052200090500-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg

You already have the update installed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pls sir could you please make another google drive mirror link for Assassin creed additional mission dlc 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, wayne2 said:

Pls sir could you please make another google drive mirror link for Assassin creed additional mission dlc 

I added new link. You should be able to clone that one and download.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sir I'm downloading with a phone so I don't know how to make a copy using a phone as I don't own a PC 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×