Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
Qe90

Happening after updated 8.0.1OFW...anyone know..help please

Question

I was hack my switch on 7.0.1 ofw though sx os v2.6.1 working perfect

I just updated to 8.0.1 ofw on my switch though Nitendo's server. It's on 8.0.1 ofw now and I replaced file boot.dat v2.6.1 to file boot.dat v2.7.1 which downloaded from team xecuter website but when i boot by custom Fw v2.7.1 on switch and go to System it still showing 7.0.1 OFW not 8.0.1 OFW...
when i'm playing some new game it asking download new update again..It only showing 8.0.1 ofw when i boot normally 
Should I click to update to 8.0.1 again when i'm on sx os v2.7.1 cfw?

Does any one get this happen? Any resolve please

2 answers to this question

You have to get the update files from a drive document online then put them on your SD card and install via Choidujournx to update your cfw

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/13/2019 at 1:43 AM, Parazail said:

You have to get the update files from a drive document online then put them on your SD card and install via Choidujournx to update your cfw

I tried the Choidujournx update version several times but doesn't work for me, so what to do?. copy all folders from sd card to a folder on desktop. then format your sd card and put the newest sx os boot.dat on it. put the card back into your switch, boot into sx os and creat a new emunand. voila everything should work. copy back the folders to sdcard

Edited by Bumpfi