Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

mammt

[GUIDE] KEFIR Updater - Link Nintendo account by one-click!​

36 posts in this topic

GOOD POST FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT 

4 hours ago, mammt said:

Why EdiZon dont work after install Kefir?

• Like 2

Damn, still doesn't help folks who have switch that has never been online before.  I'd like to keep it that way so nintendo doesn't ban the cert once it connects to wifi

• Like 1

Kefir really created a new account (linked to nintendo) and deleted all of my local accounts, but I didnt understand how can I restore my previous backed up save data. Each save has an owner. If that owner (user account) was deleted by kefir, how can I use them?

*Sorry for my English😟

36 minutes ago, zelapotamio said:

Kefir really created a new account (linked to nintendo) and deleted all of my local accounts, but I didnt understand how can I restore my previous backed up save data. Each save has an owner. If that owner (user account) was deleted by kefir, how can I use them?

*Sorry for my English😟

Don't worry about your english, sounds good to me! :)

You would have needed to backup saves before running Kefir.  I think Kefir overwrites your saves with the dummy linked account.  Then you would have used checkpoint or Edizon to restore all your saves after you ran Kefir.

I hope you have an old backup of your saves, otherwise your saves might be gone... :(

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zelapotamio said:

*Sorry for my English😟

I have read somewhere you can manually still recover the old save data, i don't remember exactly how but i think you have to check among all the game folders in the sd card... sorry if i can't get more specific, I suggest checking the homebrew tutorial for kefir on this website, I think i have seen on the comments there the info that can be useful to you... 

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, shedeus said:

;Don't worry about your english, sounds good to me! :)

You would have needed to backup saves before running Kefir.  I think Kefir overwrites your saves with the dummy linked account.  Then you would have used checkpoint or Edizon to restore all your saves after you ran Kefir.

I hope you have an old backup of your saves, otherwise your saves might be gone... :(

Thanks for the reply😎

I forgot to say that the backup was executed with the checkpoint app. But after create the linked account with kefir, and reopen checkpoint to restore, every save is presented to each old existent account (3 accounts in my case), but even restoring the saves, I cant use them because the specific user doesnt exist more...

***UPDATE*** (post edited)

I found the answer🙏. My problem was not kefir. My problem was Checkpoint...

I realized that you can restore a save from an user to another. The solution is simple:

1)Create a backup with Checkpoint

2)Create the new user with Kefir

3)(Optional) Edit the kefir user as you wish

4)(The most important) Play the game you want to restore and create a savedata normally. If you dont play, it will not appear in the list. That was my issue.

5)Open Checkpoint again, select the game (now its here) and restore the backup.

2019062414002600-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg

Edited by zelapotamio
Post edited beause I found the answer. Thanks a lot to everyone.
  • Like 1