Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

annson24

Nintendo Switch Firmware Files v1.0.0 - v9.0.1

104 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Manni11 said:

You´ll need "ChoiDujourNX":

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.
, and the Firmware Files you can Download here on Post 1 oder 2.

First, create a Folder named "switch" on your MicroSD Card in your Switch... copy the "ChoiDujourNX.nro" in it.

Now Download the Firmware Files, and Copy them also to the Switch. The´ll must be Unpacked.

Start ChoiDujourNX in your Switch (under Homebrew), and Choose the Folder with the Firmware Files, via Touch you can go through.

Then the Firmware Files were Checked, and Start Installation, if all Files are Valid.

Go and Touch "Start Installation"... then Need some Time , and you´ll need to Restart the Console. Done !

Before you Update the Firmware, make sure  your Customfirmware (SXOS or REiNX) this Supports.

Many thanks!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 8/30/2019 at 4:55 AM, qaz015393 said:

wth, I installed the alt 8.1.0 and after i rebooted I restarted the sytem i went to the sx spash with the payload but the my system went black and wont boot now :( any help T

Same here. Did you find a solution?

Used the (alt) version, btw.

9.0 compatible AMS is almost ready for release.

Does anyone know where to get 9.0 FW?

• Like 1

Hi Guys, so a lot has happened these past few months. I got married and migrated back to my home country; sorry it took so long but it's safe to say now that I'll be staying indefinitely. With all that being said, I still haven't got a stable internet connection in my new home yet so I wasn't able to maintain this thread. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll have a fiber internet connection setup and will be back soon. Cheers guys, I miss you all and the scene.

• Like 3

Is there another place to get 9.0 FW? This thread is the only one I know of now that the Discord search bot is dead. :(

16 hours ago, regnad said:

Is there another place to get 9.0 FW? This thread is the only one I know of now that the Discord search bot is dead. :(

On 9/12/2019 at 2:32 AM, regnad said:

9.0 compatible AMS is almost ready for release.

Does anyone know where to get 9.0 FW?

Found this in a other Forum...

Switch Firmware 9.0.0 Hacking Scene

The current status: Sciresm already dumped the V9.0.0 system keys, but Atmosphere, SX OS and any other CFWs can’t be booted on the Nintendo Switch firmware 9.0.0 currently, they are Patched by the new system update. That’s the reason Do not update your hacked Switch console firmware.

SX OS(2.8.1,the latest version): Do not work on firmware 9.0.0.

Atmosphere(0.9.3,the latest version) : the same.

Other CFWs: the same.

Homebrew:the same.

Plus, the upcoming Nintendo Switch Lite should with firmware 9.0.0 as well, and it isn’t using the same processor as the orignal Switch, so it can’t be Jailbreaked too, and will be for a long long time.

For short, Nintendo Switch with V9.0 console will be hackable but Switch Lite with V9.0 console isn’t Hackable.

When will SX OS or Atmosphere support the Switch FW 9.0.0?

It all depends on how soon will Sciresm release the new Atmosphere for FW V9.0.0. Once the Atmosphere be updated, then within 1 to 2 weeks, the SX OS and other CFWs can be udpated too. Usually the time won’t be long, from 1 week to 1 month, so just wait patiently, and now Emunand is still working, if you have Emunand installed on Switch via SX OS, you can upgrade to V9.0.0, then enjoy all new features at the following.

Snap_Freitag, 13. September 2019_22h08m24s_001_.jpg

Hi Guys, so a lot has happened these past few months. I got married and migrated back to my home country; sorry it took so long but it's safe to say now that I'll be staying indefinitely. With all that being said, I still haven't got a stable internet connection in my new home yet so I wasn't able to maintain this thread. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll have a fiber internet connection setup and will be back soon. Cheers guys, I miss you all and the scene.

Congratulations Annson24 :D:D:D

Hope you Come back soon !!!

Have a great Time ! ;)

Edited by Manni11
  • Like 4

Here you go for those that want 9.0.0 firmware, although I would advise to wait until SXOS or Atmosphere is updated before you apply it to emunand, or sysnand. Also some homebrew needs updating as well that's incompatible with 9.0.0 FW.  I dumped this using FirmwareDumper.nro.

For those that don't trust this - there's a guide on SXOS & GBATemp on how to dump the firmware from your own switch if you prefer doing it that way.

EDIT: Dump removed - will dump again and test.

Edited by mrdude
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, mrdude said:

Here you go for those that want 9.0.0 firmware, although I would advise to wait until SXOS or Atmosphere is updated before you apply it to emunand, or sysnand. Also some homebrew needs updating as well that's incompatible with 9.0.0 FW.  I dumped this using FirmwareDumper.nro.

For those that don't trust this - there's a guide on SXOS & GBATemp on how to dump the firmware from your own switch if you prefer doing it that way.

Anyway here's the dump:

Hidden Content

• Like this post to see the hidden content.

I dumped this but is missing files, where did you get this from? 

Edited by DavidRodriguez
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, DavidRodriguez said:

I dumped this but us missing files, where did you get this from? 

I dumped it from my own switch - I'll dump again & test.