Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
Deniii

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy - UNDUB

1 post in this topic

Hi, everyone.
Here I bring the undub for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy.

Court shouts are now in Japanese. Shouts graphics are also in Japanese. I thought this made more sense since the audio is in Japanese. Now audio and visuals match (regular text is still in english of course)

The title screen logo was also changed to Japanese. This was done to easily identify the undub from the regular game. If you have english text in the menu and the regular western logo, it's the regular game. If the text is in english and the logo is in Japanese, it's the undub.

I only tested the first game up to chapter 4 (I didn't play the new episode made for the DS). The other 2 games, I only tested the first chapter. It seems everything was running fine. If you enconter an issue, let me know.

Last thing I have to mention is this is a decrypted .CIA file based on the US version of the game.

Enjoy!!!

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 6