Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
Originz

Requesting a Mod of a certain game

Question

okay so first off, I just wanna state that I've never been good with forums, and I understand that people hate it when someone posts something in the wrong topic(I get the same way). So Hopefully I am in the right area, I read all of the rules and stuff, and I hope I didn't miss over anything. But Basically, I was wondering if it was possible to have a game such as Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots, have multiplayer/co-op in the singleplayer story mode. As It does have multiplayer but only in a specific mode with certain levels.

I swore I remembered there being co-op in storymode.

I actually have a few more questions, as I am new to modding the wii, and modded wii games in general....but I just realized this isn't the right topic for that, so if someone can direct me for a place to ask questions.

anyways back to the main topic of this thread.

So basically I am requesting that someone maybe could see if its possible to do as I said above for Nicktoons Attack of the Toybots. Loved that game as a child.

P.S is Darkumbra forums against piracy?

2 answers to this question

ahh the wii sorry pal i read it to fast... hmm ive heard of wiis being modded to play like emulators and stuff if you want to get into modding like i did do some research on rgh/jtags you can almost mod any game with those you can get playstation 1 games super nintendo gameboy sega n64 atari im not sure if you can get wii games but they are wicked there out datated but are super cool to own i have a gears slim thats getting RGHed my friend is building it because he owes me some money if your really instrested in modding let me know i can help you out with alot of iso mods and setting up stealth server on an rgh srry i couldint help but i know quite a bit about the xbox side pm me if you want to learn cheers mate