Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

chammock20

Error 0x291 when trying to install NSP with Goldleaf & Tinfoil

5 posts in this topic

I am trying to install NSP games with Goldleaf and Tinfoil. I have tried multiple things. I have tried every version of Goldleaf & Tinfoil. I have tried Goldleaf 0.50 & 0.60. I have the latest Sigpatches. I am on atmosphere 0.9.3. I have tried 0.9.2 and 0.9.1. I can't install games that are 1 gb or 6 gb. I have tried installing from the sd card and over usb. Niether work. I have tried using Gold Tree as well. I am getting an Error 0x291 Model Eticket (145) Undocumented error. 

Posted (edited)

Get an other nsp file maybe the file is corrupted. Before you install again, look if you uninstalled the game properly.

Edited by Justyn83

i had also problems with installing nsp's..i updated to 0.93....BUT i solved it! install 0.93 without kosmos,and the latest sigpaths, and dont use hetakte as your bootloader..use fusee instead. I use tinfoil 0.21 and aluminiumfoil to install nsp's...works like a charm

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kallstrom_74 said:

i had also problems with installing nsp's..i updated to 0.93....BUT i solved it! install 0.93 without kosmos,and the latest sigpaths, and dont use hetakte as your bootloader..use fusee instead. I use tinfoil 0.21 and aluminiumfoil to install nsp's...works like a charm

Are these kosmos/ hekate programmers aware that their software needs certain updates to properly install nsp´s?

i dont know..i hope so! anyway so is tinfoil NOT working (programmers have put in a stopsign, that you must uninstall kosmos to use tinfoil due to wierd errors) with kosmos installed