Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
nvrheard

UNABLE TO START SOFTWARE

7 posts in this topic

i updated my firmware to 8.1 from 6 (no errors or something)
then update my ReinX to 1.4 ( i think no error )

but then after that, I cannot start my downloaded apps and it says

IMG_3893.thumb.JPG.86650295f29fb74e4e7dd1fd9c6b726d.JPG

what can I do with this?

4 hours ago, nvrheard said:

i updated my firmware to 8.1 from 6 (no errors or something)
then update my ReinX to 1.4 ( i think no error )

but then after that, I cannot start my downloaded apps and it says

IMG_3893.thumb.JPG.86650295f29fb74e4e7dd1fd9c6b726d.JPG

what can I do with this?

Do you have downloaded Sigpatches ? if not maybe installing them will do something. Happen to me when I update my switch.

I had the same issue. I could not solve it. 9 out of the 10 games that I had weren't working. The only games that didn't have issues were my actual physical game cartridges. I finally had to reformat my switch and sd card. Everything is working fine now. If there is a solution I dont know about it. I lost all my game saves BTW. 

1 hour ago, kolosus said:

I had the same issue. I could not solve it. 9 out of the 10 games that I had weren't working. The only games that didn't have issues were my actual physical game cartridges. I finally had to reformat my switch and sd card. Everything is working fine now. If there is a solution I dont know about it. I lost all my game saves BTW. 

I use Kosmos and when its happening to me got the sigpatches pack and droped it in the root of my sd card and all my game got working again. Dont know if it will work with ReinX but he must give a try before reformat is sd card.

24 minutes ago, Arkturos said:

I use Kosmos and when its happening to me got the sigpatches pack and droped it in the root of my sd card and all my game got working again. Dont know if it will work with ReinX but he must give a try before reformat is sd card.

Oh yeah. Definitely. I didn't have much save games but I definitely miss them. My BOTW saves will be sorely missed... but I like the game so all that exploration will not be a total waste.

• Like 1

not sure about your issue, but you should use atmosphere and not reinx. It is more stable

your using oudated reinx,,  use reinx version 2.4, version 1.4 unsupport the 8.1 ofw.