Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShadowPuppet

New Chat lays the frameworks for iPhone/iPad DU App

125 posts in this topic

I don't think she likes you, my boy. Just remember if she's online, don't irritate her. :idk:

Once you've been here long enough, you can irritate her for fun just to see steam coming out her ears :lol:

/me runs :scared:

I don't think she likes you, my boy. Just remember if she's online, don't irritate her. :idk:

Once you've been here long enough, you can irritate her for fun just to see steam coming out her ears :lol:

/me runs :scared:

she does not.

Your Ban was lifted... and then you got banned again by Khan for posting shit about him in the cbox that you found online....  You've posted stuff about Shadow in the cbox... and a few other users, I don't know why you feel to need to search people out and look up what they've done, though everyone thinks you're a stalker and we don't like that.

And this isn't the place to talk about this, though you brought it up in open forum, so I'm telling you the reasons why.  If you really wanted to be unbanned there's this little button that lets you send a PM where we could have talked about this privately.

sorry, i did not mean to stalk other members like that. i do not blame you guys for banning me because it is creepy. i promise i will never act like that again.