Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

bm123456

[UL] Nintendont for Wii U and Wii

928 posts in this topic

Thanks True , you only need the xml from the alpha version just replace your dol with the latest . whatever games you have just please update the compatibility list with your DSP version from your SD card so they can figure out what is wrong with some of the games. :)

ps they updated the controllers to allow you to crouch in zelda you can download the latest controller conf and rename it . and use it .

• Like 6

Thank you. Nintendont is actually being developed again by some other developers.

Edited by larsenv
  • Like 4

Revision 34 :-)

Small clean up.

Fix DSPv8.

Enable log for Wii.

Yay , Wii users now can submit DSP log off your SD cards. So please guys submit your games DSP an update the version column . Happy testing

Edited by bm123456
  • Like 4

code.google.com/p/nintendont/source/browse/trunk/loader/loader.dol

Click on view raw file on the right on the page

Rev35 posted already this is where anyone can grab the latest for testing . Nice to see some progress being made .

• Like 5

Just got R35. I'm going to do some testing later on tonight with Nintendont. I feel like getting back into my Wii since it has soo much awesome stuff on it. Xzibit couldn't even pimp my Wii. It's already pimped!

6Wu2a.png6WtRN.png

lol sorry i am bored.

• Like 6