Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJ-KwiK

RIP G0dLike

30 posts in this topic

Untitled-2_zpsd4acb999.png

I'm not sure if any of you have heard, but our good friend @G0dLiKe has passed away. He was in a car accident. For those of you that don't know who he was, he was responsible for quite a bit in the Wii homebrew scene. He was the original modder behind the Gamegear and SegaCD "Single Rom Loading" channels. He was also the person responsible for buying the DM(L) project source so the public could eventually see a release. He has made a difference in a ton of peoples lives, whether they're aware of it or not.

Best wishes to @G0dLiKe and his family. It's always sad to say goodbye to a friend.

The community has lost a friend, but gained a legend. A legend leaves a legacy, for us it has been the magnitude of his good work.

Thank you G0dlike, for the footprints you leave behind, and the inspiration for others to work as hard as you have. 

G0dspeed.

This is verry sad news :(  @G0dLiKe was a good friend, and has done some wonderful things throughout the community, as well as specifically here at DU. I had collaborated on a few projects with him in the past, and it was always a pleasure working with him.  Cheers to you @G0dLiKe , may you find peace.

This is very sad news. I wish i had the chance to meet him.