Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJ-KwiK

RIP G0dLike

30 posts in this topic

Always sad to hear of someone passing.  I don't think I have ever come across G0dlike but reading what everyone is saying here he has probably made a difference to my gaming life.  I think if you create something then a part of you lives on and I get the feeling that G0dlike is probably living on in a lot of console out there.  My condolences go to those left behind.  R.I.P.

Life is so weird. One minute you're here, the next you're gone just like that. I never really knew him but I was use to always seeing him around here, now he just won't be back anymore? I'm in shock. When I saw the poster I thought he had left the site, but not like this. Rest easy man. 

Omg man... R.I.P dude, even though I didn't know you that well, you will be in my prayers and thoughts, i was actually really shocked at this news :(

This is so upsetting to hear :( My thoughts go out to your friends and family in the hope that time will eventually heal their pains. You will be greatly missed man, thank you for everything you have brought to the community.

Peace and Love <3