Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJ-KwiK

RIP G0dLike

30 posts in this topic

WTF... no, just no. I've never met the dude in person but i've downloaded a lot, and I mean A LOT of his injected virtual console games on another site. He even filled a few requests I've made and we chatted a little on various threads. Totally cool and generous guy. Horrible news really. R.I.P. May you find peace wherever you are and you can bet you will not be forgotten, my best wishes for his family.

From reading all of these posts by people who knew @Godlike, makes me feel that I have been vastly underachieving...  My thoughts go out for the family.

-Gava46

RIP and thanks for all you did to turn my tired old Wii into something worth using again Its appreciated.

Thoughts to his family.

Wow I am new to this forum and I am already learning something new. I know this is late but RIP G0dLike and thank you for all your hard work.