Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

ThatDude

[MF] ThatDude's Custom GB/C/A VC Channels .:KID ICARUS REUPED 9/20:.

102 posts in this topic

CRAP! I forgot to change it back on them. If I leave it set to anything other than 1 on my Wii, the damn things won't work, sorry guys, I'll fix them ass soon as I get a chance.

Also, I really wish I know more about coding so I could make a version of Wii64 and/or WiiSX that would work for this... ah well.

EDIT: Added 4 Pokemon games and set all of the XML's to save and load from "Default" also known as "0".

Edited by ThatDude
  • Like 1

I think I'm going to start working on some of my favorite GameBoy Classic and Color games now. And if anybody has any requests, feel free to lay them on me, I can throw one of these together in about 10 mins and testing isn't that hard.

Also, I'm kinda miffed the Pokemon Emerald won't work on VBA GX. I really wanted that one on my list... It doesn't run on any version of VBG GX and it's a pain to get it to work on VBA M on my computer. Anybody know a way around this headache?

WHOOP! Added Megaman 1-5 for the GameBoy. I just realized I never made a template for GameBoy Color. Guess how I'll be spending the next few hours. :D

Thanks for these man.

I have some requests please.

- Super MonkeyBall Jr. (GBA)

- Mario VS DonkeyKong (GBA)

- Wario Ware - Twisted (GBA)

- Super Mario Bros. - Deluxe (GBC)

- Metal Gear Solid (GBC)

Question: Why is the folder structure different than JJ's and Wookies?

Are you making yours differently?

Ok, I'll get to work on those.

An my folder structure is different mainly because I don't want the rom's in my apps folder. It makes my Homebrew Channel cluttered.

EDIT: Requests filled. Wario Ware Twisted wouldn't work. It kept getting stuck on the calibrating screen. I guess the GX team never worked the motion controls in for that game.

Added:

Pokemon Trading Card Game

Pokemon Yellow

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe

Metal Gear Solid

Super Monkey Ball Jr.

Mario Vs. Donkey Kong

Edited by ThatDude

Wow, you've been very busy!

It's nice to read that I've inspired you to make these channels. :)

By the way I've created a version of Pokemon Emerald that works! It says 'the save file is corrupted, previous save game is loaded' every time, but it actually loads the correct save game!

So, if you're able to ignore that message, you can play the game normally.

OH and by the way the idea with the 'game' folder was mine! Just to let you know. I had in mind to discharge the Homebrew channel, too. Would be nice if you credited that. :)

No worrys anyway, it's open source. :D

Edited by O'Neill
  • Like 1

Damn, I ran off at the mouth again... Yes, that is another reason why they go in the game folder. It was originally O'Nells idea, And you get credit in all of the readme's I include in my downloads, along with Wookie and JJ.

Also, how did you get Emerald to boot? No matter what I did, the dang thing goes to a white screen and crashes.

Also, I have a few more channels that should be up later tonight. And that will complete all of the GBA games that I personally wanted to make. Keep those requests coming so this thread doesn't die!

Edited by ThatDude

Thanks for the credit! :thumbsup:

Wii could combine our two threads, so no thread has to die. :)

I give you my uploads and you give me yours.

What do you think?

Sorry, but since I'm using JJ and Wookie's code, my channels are not allowed to go in "that other site". So I think that would be imposable.