Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JasonP27

Hard Work Pays Off

27 posts in this topic

We here at DU like to reward hard working contributing members as you may have noticed. By the way, congrats again to @bazmkt and @Normantiy for their Moderator promotions. Today, we'd like to praise two other members for their hard work keeping DU active and loaded with stuff to read and download.

@larsenv has been uploading customs and homebrew content and we think this deserves a promotion to Uploader.

---------------

and

--------------

@Tony has still been pumping out the news and we thought it would be a great idea to reward him with a new signature.

d3965872f1.png

Congrats guys!!

Thank You.

I am proud to receive an Uploader title, and will still continue to upload more.

Note, I will be out today and this weekend, so more homebrew is coming either Sunday Or Monday.

Congrats to Tony, the signature looks wonderful.

Congrats to Larsenv - green suits you bud

And Tony - wow that's some sig

Well done both of you

Thank you for your contributions to the site guys.

I hope you like the new titles. :)