Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Normanity

Normanity’s NTSC-U Index Thread (WBFS) ~ over 1,200 titles

344 posts in this topic

As Baz took down his index, I think when you're done uploading all of the games, I will download your whole entire collection of games...

Good idea bud.  I have a 1TB hdd almost full so I'm gonna buy a 2TB drive soon.

All the games I have in my collection are fairly good ones which I will probably play one day.  When I get my new 2TB drive I'm gonna start downloading other Wii games to upload here.  These will be games I will probably never play but I am just doing it so members here can have them if they want them.

Shame about bazmkt's take down - not sure what's up.

And thanx for all you support

Yeah, I like downloading Wii Games even though I don't play some of them at all, I just like them in my collection. ^_^

• Like 3

First off, thank you much!
As for requests, I am looking for Pokemon Battle Revolution, and Starwars the clone wars lightsaber duals. those are the two hardest to find floating in torrents, with the latter being impossible, and the first typically found as pal only (burn issues)

• Like 2

First off, thank you much!

As for requests, I am looking for Pokemon Battle Revolution, and Starwars the clone wars lightsaber duals. those are the two hardest to find floating in torrents, with the latter being impossible, and the first typically found as pal only (burn issues)

Thanx for your request.

I do not have either of these two but can certainly get them for you - both will be in NTSC-U format.

Give me a few days - I will pm you when I post them here

• Like 3