Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
ShadowPuppet

360 vs PS3

18 posts in this topic

ps3 for sure!!! not only can you play alot of titles with both 360 and ps3 but there is now a usb loader available for ps3 that plays ps2 backups!!! plus to have all the coolness of blueray is untouchable!!! long live playstation!!!!!!

Definitely go for the 360. Xbox Live has way more features and more stability, plus the immense library of games. Sure Blu-Ray is good, but it also makes the games and the system more expensive. Plus, since the games are made on Blu-Ray discs, they take twice as long to produce as 360 games. Also, the PS3 has very little exclusive titles, meaning the quality of the games you're going to get will be reduced compared to the 360, which has TONS of exclusives. As for XBL, it's the most stable and lag free online service out of the three, and has way more features than PSN. The 360 is definitely the better system, and the one you should get.

i also have a favorite!!! but for real though you should go with what you like the most!

You're all basing information on how the system runs... What really matters is what people think of the system in general. I myself have a Ps3, Xbox360, and a Wii. The ranking I would use would probably be Xbox360, Wii, then Ps3. The games on Xbox360 are all outstanding game play. Every one I have purchased has been a great experience from beginning to end. Not only that but you can play music while you play your game, and the best part about it is when a cut scene comes up the music will pause and let you watch it to the best of its ability. Sure the online costs about $60 a month, but the online play is what pushes the Xbox360 over the roof in amazingness! The Ps3 only has a few games to it, and one of the reasons I put it last is because the games aren't that great.. but that's just my opinion so :) take it and use it wisely.

Games I reccomend:

Xbox360: Halo 3, Ninja Blade, Prototype, The Darkness, Prey (That's all I have)

Ps3: Fear 2, Devil May Cry 4, Naruto Ninja Storm, God of war (any)

• Like 1

I'd go with the 360. Basically for all the reasons MLS already stated and because probably most of your friends have 360's and you can play with them,.

Xbox live is just wonderful and has so many features. You'll never get bored. ANd the marketplace is schaweet. The arcade games are win!

360 FTW.

Main Reason? Moddable.

May be risky with the chance of being banned from XBL (Such as myself)

But.

It's an overall amazing entertainment device. you can easily set up your network so it reads movies, music ect STRAIGHT FROM YOUR COMPUTER. it's ingenious. Well, provided your on a PC & not a Mac.

Bottom Line: Free Games FTW.