Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

punkydudester

[MF] O2em Wii emulator (Magnavox Odyssey 2) with 91 roms

187 posts in this topic

Thanks alot Punky. Your adding lot's of awesomeness to DU. :)

Thanks dude, I am just filling in the gaps on things we are missing. I want to make sure that none of the systems get left behind. Right now I am working on the WiiXL. I am hand picking every good game and testing each one of them myself before I post it. The Atari 800 was my first system before my beloved NES and I want to make sure it is a badass pack. I will also include the entire collection of roms but I will have a folder that is the best of all that all work and verified. This will take me a couple of weeks but maybe sooner who knows.

• Like 1

REP+

What good games are for the Odyssey 2??

I know the original Odyssey required you to put these skins on your TV, I wonder how emulation for that is like..

This emulator plays much like Atari 7800 or Virtual Boy emulator. They just seem to play and I tried most of the big names out but I don't know about skinz and it doesn't seem to have options for that. The big name games of some are frogger, Q-bert, stuff you would find on Atari but the graphics are somewhere between the Atari 2600 and the Atari 5200 it seems.

Edited by punkydudester