Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
1 & Only

Cheap PS3?

11 posts in this topic

Well I know that the new PS3 is only $299, but if that's still too expensive, you should check out one of your local Gamestops or EB Games. They refurbish used PS3's and sell them for much cheaper. A friend of mine got one that way and it's great.

I would go to craigslist and check it out. I got my PS3 60GB for 100$ it was broken but so I need to send to Sony for 150$ or I can find someone to fix it for like 100$ it is only the drive that went bad.

Well I know that the new PS3 is only $299.

I wish it was in the UK, it's £230-250 over here in dollars thats god knows how much but still alot more than $299.

Back on topic, does anyone know where or how to get hold of the PS3 DEV kits or even how much they cost ?

Edited by Evasion-Lv6

i have been wondering the same thing about dev kits....

The main reason I'm interested in them is the HDCP can be turned on or off. I'm pretty sure now the ps3 has been hacked it can be done on retail systems but I wouldn't be comfortable cracking mine open just yet & you'll probably need software to run on the ps3 to do so.

Edited by Evasion-Lv6