Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Larsenv

New Super Luigi U USA WiiU FAKE - WUD

1410 posts in this topic

hay lars old buddy old pal. i have been hoping one of you creatively smart cats would find a way for my family to play wiiu games on wii.... is that what we have here? If so how do i work this...... it pops up in like twenty files that take an hour to download each...... can i grab on them all at the same time somehow? anyway, thanks for all the cool marios...... we always wait for more...

hay lars old buddy old pal. i have been hoping one of you creatively smart cats would find a way for my family to play wiiu games on wii.... is that what we have here? If so how do i work this...... it pops up in like twenty files that take an hour to download each...... can i grab on them all at the same time somehow? anyway, thanks for all the cool marios...... we always wait for more...

You can play these on a Wii U now.

And you'll never be able to play Wii U Games on Wii, so your best bet right now is to buy the game with a Wii U.

Edited by Larsenv
  • Like 1