Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

rastan

490 MAME ROMS + BOOT.DOL without 150 rom limit

1605 posts in this topic

Cool, I've spent hours with clearmame and have around 150+ good, playable roms. Will be interesting to see if there are more playable games.

Example : Outrun, loads but even if controls were good, it still isn't worth bothering to play it on the wii under mame.

The gun games however are worth a try as the hardware of the wiimote entirely suits.

Cheers!

• Like 2

Yeah, I wish there was a better control situation for OUTRUN and HANG-ON and my favorite classic from years ago.. super/championship sprint. They load but controls are horrible if not impossible. When I first started messing around with mame on wii.. the biggest issue was finding roms that actually worked.. then there was the pain in the ass 150 rom limit. Now all I have to do is weed thru the games that still have that great game play and the graphics are still enjoyable to look at. 

• Like 1