Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
deemo

Recommend me something.

14 posts in this topic

For Christmas I got a $20 giftcard to some store called GameCrazy. I've heard of it, but never been there.

So, any suggestions for DS games I should get? GBA games are also accepted, but I doubt they sell any.

Spirit Tracks if you're a Zelda fan, Mario & Luigi 3 if you're a Mario fan. If you're looking for a good GBA game try the first Mario & Luigi game. I love it and it's also my favourite handheld game.

im not too sure what the exact name is but there is a new pokemon game is out for ds and its fun!!!! the mario and luigi saga is epic!!!

How about Scribblenauts? That's always fun to play, and it'll keep you busy for a while =D

xD you could maybe get nintendogs for cheap... but I don't really like it that much just because it gets so repetitive so fast. One that I liked was LostMagic. However, you might have a tough time finding it, they stopped producing it for some reason (idiot nintendo...). But if you do, then fantastic! It's probably my very favorite DS game.

Apparently Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver were good as well, which is what I assume metal was talking about.

hmm... the only other game I can think of that I own that I thought was good was star wars III, which surprised me since I don't like star wars that much...

@ op, Do you have a DS/ DS lite or DSi ?

I'd get a Edge cart or iEdge for the DSi a 2gb micro sd card will hold 50+ games easy.

Bowser's Inside Story is very entertaining, so I gotta agree with anyone who mentions it