Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

z_AML_z

[MF] Boston Celtics Theme

5 posts in this topic

ALWAYS HAVE BRICK PROTECTION

First Major post on DU biggrin.gif

anyway...

The Story:

The story goes like this. My friend is a Major Boston Celtics Fan. I told him i could hack his wii the next time i see him, so he said okay, but he wanted a theme for it. He then decided on a Boston Celtics theme. I decided to make the theme. For those of you who known me from past wadder tongue.gif , you would know that I suck at wii themes -.- . BUT!!!! :| This wii theme is far by the best wii theme I made. To the Boston Celtics and to my friend and my friends at Wadder I resent to you the Boston Celtics Theme biggrin.gif

The Video: ...could someone create or post a video for me :please:

Special Thanks To: Diddy81 for supply the base ( TMNT Theme was the base ) And again Diddy81 for answering a couple of my questions biggrin.gif , then my next thanks goes to VGMStudios for supplying me with an good sd card image and the numbers for the clock! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Please report any bugs you see in the theme so I can fix it as soon as possible thx

Just open it with thememii and click create csm...

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

Time to start on a new theme...

Edited by Mookie
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

thNKSman, rep!

I don't have a good cam, or I would....

Ima see if I could borrow my friends camera I get it hooked up :evil: