Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShadowPuppet

It's Time! DarkUmbra 4.0 is on the way!

21 posts in this topic

Great detective work Batman...  err... lars.  :D

4.0 is an opportunity to get DU better than ever and to do that we should not only update the board software, but enable some new features and clean up some old stuff. I've already begun with little things here and there, like unpinning topics that are no longer relevant or need pinned. Some old tutorials that are still useful can be looked at, links and images fixed, and updated with any new pertinent information. Old tutorials that are no longer working or useful can be placed in the Graveyard or possibly a dedicated section for old tutorials can be created... these are ideas we should coming up with in the lead up to the upgrade as well as immediately following it.

Everyone please feel free to post here with more ideas on how we can improve DU.

Agreed! This is a time for improvement haha. So if anyone has specific concerns/requests, let's hear 'em! :)

Sounds great! Better grab a few more WBFS games before the 30th then. :P

Content should not be affected, as the DL links aren't stored in our database, these are provided by our uploaders and stored on the file sharing site of their choice.

We are only anticipating abt 3-5 hrs downtime for the upgrade. :)

Sounds great! Better grab a few more WBFS games before the 30th then. :P

Content should not be affected, as the DL links aren't stored in our database, these are provided by our uploaders and stored on the file sharing site of their choice.

We are only anticipating abt 3-5 hrs downtime for the upgrade. :)

Yes I know that, but since I'm expanding my Wii collection and this is where are the links are at, I feel the need to get them now before the downtime, even if it is short.