ShadowPuppet

DU 4.0 Bugs

4.0 Feedback   74 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. How's the speed of the site for you guys? (times are for loading of the home page)

• Garbage (10+ seconds)
    • Poor (7-9 seconds)
    • Okay (5-6 seconds)
    • Good (3-4 seconds)
    • Excellent!! (< 2 seconds)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

85 posts in this topic

When enclosing something in spoiler tags, like this:

Test.

It shows as "Reveal hidden content".

It can be confusing to someone since hide tags show this:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Shouldn't the Spoiler tag message be changed to "Spoiler" or something to avoid confusion?

1 person likes this

When enclosing something in spoiler tags, like this:

Hidden Content

It shows as "Reveal hidden content".

It can be confusing to someone since hide tags show this:

Hidden Content

Test.

Shouldn't the Spoiler tag message be changed to "Spoiler" or something to avoid confusion?

Yes this is actually being discussed in the Staff section as part of the changes we're planning. As it wasn't a bug, per say, it hadn't been added to this thread. 

2 people like this

not sure if this is a bug or design choice but whenever a new message is posted in the shoutbox first its at the bottom but after going to a new page or reloading the new messages go to the top of the shoutbox and the old messages are at the bottom

not sure if this is a bug or design choice but whenever a new message is posted in the shoutbox first its at the bottom but after going to a new page or reloading the new messages go to the top of the shoutbox and the old messages are at the bottom

Device and browser? (e.g. PC and Firefox, iPad and Safari etc)

Not really an issue with the new updated forum software of the site but I'll post it here anyway so it can be fixed when you get a minute

Guests can still view the 3DS CIA Downloads section, I guess it's just to do with the permissions for the section.

The new look site looks great BTW!!

Edit. I have just gone into one of my threads to update it & I'm not seeing an option to use the full editor mode

Edited by Cha0s-Em3rald
Issue added

Not really an issue with the new updated forum software of the site but I'll post it here anyway so it can be fixed when you get a minute

Guests can still view the 3DS CIA Downloads section, I guess it's just to do with the permissions for the section.

The new look site looks great BTW!!

Edit. I have just gone into one of my threads to update it & I'm not seeing an option to use the full editor mode

Guests can see the board and content but cannot download anything as hide tags are required for content links. You must reply to see links, guests cannot reply to the topics. ;)

I was unaware that the editor in 4.0 lacked full mode. Perhaps @ShadowPuppet can explain this. There may be an option somewhere that needs enabled, or it may just not exist.

Edited by JasonP27

Guests can see the board and content but cannot download anything as hide tags are required for content links. You must reply to see links, guests cannot reply to the topics. ;)

I was unaware that the editor in 4.0 lacked full mode. Perhaps @ShadowPuppet can explain this. There may be an option somewhere that needs enabled, or it may just not exist.

Guests can reply to the topics as well in that section at the moment

Check this thread as an example - http://darkumbra.net/forums/topic/56992-upvdz-senran-kagura-2-deep-crimson-eur-cryptofixed-cia/

2 people like this

Guests can reply to the topics as well in that section at the moment

Check this thread as an example - http://darkumbra.net/forums/topic/56992-upvdz-senran-kagura-2-deep-crimson-eur-cryptofixed-cia/

ah thank you I misunderstood... it is the most recently created content sharing subforum, the setting must have been overlooked. I'll fix it now. Thanks!

ah thank you I misunderstood... it is the most recently created content sharing subforum, the setting must have been overlooked. I'll fix it now. Thanks!