ShadowPuppet

DU 4.0 Bugs

4.0 Feedback   74 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. How's the speed of the site for you guys? (times are for loading of the home page)

• Garbage (10+ seconds)
    • Poor (7-9 seconds)
    • Okay (5-6 seconds)
    • Good (3-4 seconds)
    • Excellent!! (< 2 seconds)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

85 posts in this topic

@ShadowPuppet the dropdown never appeared - that's why it never worked.  Could be my home network though - when my fiancee and I are both online at the same time we get an ip conflict and I cannot for the life of me figure what's wrong.  Just thought I'd mention the tagging thing anyways in case others have the same issue.

Cheers

when my fiancee and I are both online at the same time we get an ip conflict and I cannot for the life of me figure what's wrong.

OFF TOPIC: Most routers allow you to modify the local network / DHCP settings to give specific devices persistent IP address allocation. Meaning you could force them to use different non-conflicting addresses.

1 person likes this

@mastershoes reported seeing the same thing, I wonder how wide-spread the issue is.

It seems if you try to add more than one line it happens as well. I never had this issue with things like spoiler tags. They always just grew to the content when expanded. Might be missing an end tag somewhere in the layout. Don't know though.

Below is a test.

Hidden Content

Hello 

out 

there

ahaha

Edit: and it works fine here. Strange.

I tried to add another line with my link and it pushes the text out of the box.

Edited by DarkestSin

If you follow a Dark Umbra link on Google, the description for the website sometimes shows the hidden content:

caee123915.png

The MEGA link actually shows, I just edited the HTML because I'm not gonna show the link without hide tags.

:P

Also, on my iPad running the latest version on Safari, it's hard to scroll down when you're posting/editing something that's big enough to be able to scroll through.

I was trying and I had to end up trying to edit what I was gonna edit when my iPad was facing vertically.

Next, when I was trying to edit my signature I got this:

Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions for %s, please try another image. and Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions for %s, please try another image.

Weird since if it says %s, that means it's trying to take a variable or something and inserting that where %s is, and also, it says the error twice.

Finally, I've also been having problems trying to made a post on someone's Status Feed. I'm just seeing a box that I'm unable to type in.

Edited by Larsenv

I just ran a cleanup on profile photos that were broken across the site. Anyone whose profile photo has been reset, please feel free to re-upload a new image :)