ShadowPuppet

DU 4.0 Bugs

4.0 Feedback   74 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. How's the speed of the site for you guys? (times are for loading of the home page)

• Garbage (10+ seconds)
    • Poor (7-9 seconds)
    • Okay (5-6 seconds)
    • Good (3-4 seconds)
    • Excellent!! (< 2 seconds)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

85 posts in this topic

I hate it. I have no control over topic content and I can not preview before posting. All old special bbcodes are gone and the automatic sense of the edit box is stupid. Bad move.

translateservererror.jpg

Is it me or is my DUTag not liking to update the games like it should as I play them?

Edited by Larsenv

Two different links refer to the same topic:

[MF] Frodo (C64) Emulator / Complete Rom Set / 2 Forwarders

"ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" when I try to go to these link:

Edited by psicosi
1 person likes this

Two different links refer to the same topic:

[MF] Frodo (C64) Emulator / Complete Rom Set / 2 Forwarders

"ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" when I try to go to these link:

We are aware of this issue and have contacted IPS regarding the bug. We thought they had corrected the issue but it remains. @mastershoes plans on creating a new thread with the same content and we will then delete the offending threads. If you do come across any more threads with issues like this one please let us know as this is the only one we are aware of with this issue after the upgrade. Thanks!

Edited by JasonP27
1 person likes this

We are aware of this issue and have contacted IPS regarding the bug. We thought they had corrected the issue but it remains. @mastershoes plans on creating a new thread with the same content and we will then delete the offending threads. If you do come across any more threads with issues like this one please let us know as this is the only one we are aware of with this issue after the upgrade. Thanks!

Thank you for your immediate reply. I am aware that updating the site involves some inconvenience, but with everyone's help we can improve. In my small way I will certainly help. This site is really interesting, well designed, and I will have the pleasure to attend it from time to time.
Good job, but also good fun!

2 people like this

@psicosi I re-created the C64 thread, and deleted the 2 that re-directed.  I still have to clean it up a bit, but the links are live!

3 people like this