Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

ShadowPuppet

DU 4.0 Bugs

4.0 Feedback  

74 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. How's the speed of the site for you guys? (times are for loading of the home page)

• Garbage (10+ seconds)
    • Poor (7-9 seconds)
    • Okay (5-6 seconds)
    • Good (3-4 seconds)
    • Excellent!! (< 2 seconds)

85 posts in this topic

ShadowPuppet    1700

Whenever I try using the search, my browser crashes ;-;

Which browser? What version? And is it when you hit enter to search or when you start typing? More details pl0x :D

jamesguessis    13

Which browser? What version? And is it when you hit enter to search or when you start typing? More details pl0x :D

Firefox, the latest version available for Linux Ubuntu, and when I press enter, the page starts loading, then it just freezes, and stops responding

Mr.Moto$    170

colors seem a bit bland compared to old DU

would appreciate if they got enhanced 

Wiijunk    6

Sorry for saying this,but the new layout is very slow an annoying on my pc ! (dont forget there are lots of people with slow hardware specs,like me,duhh)

Also the layout is not my first choice,is it not possible to let chose the members in the settings the skin/layout they like/want ?

At some boards is that possible,

Edited by Wiijunk
type wrong ediited

flowlapache    3

Hej hej! I don't know why but I can't use and see normaly DU from my firefox 42.0, but no problem with chrome 46...Does it come from my firefox or is it normal?thanks to you

Wiijunk    6

41.0.* is working here,but i know i  must update to 42,because lots of improvemenets where added,

Try older ff version i would say ?

Edited by Wiijunk
type wrong

Larsenv↑    61086

Not sure if this one has been mentioned yet, but here...

When not using the link button (looks like a chain) with links in hide tags and instead copying and pasting the link, you'll get something like this with your link:

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

When using the link button (looks like a chain) with links in hide tags, you'll get something like this with your link:

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

Edited by Larsenv