ShadowPuppet

DU 4.0 Bugs

4.0 Feedback   74 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. How's the speed of the site for you guys? (times are for loading of the home page)

• Garbage (10+ seconds)
    • Poor (7-9 seconds)
    • Okay (5-6 seconds)
    • Good (3-4 seconds)
    • Excellent!! (< 2 seconds)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

84 posts in this topic

at Flowlaap,Have updated ff to 42.0,no troubles at all at DU.

Maybe something else is blocking on your pc ?

Goodluck

Since the latest maintenance done on thus site, I've been locked out of DU on my iPad.

It tells me it's not a secure form after trying to submit the login request and just refreshes the login page.

I guess the SSL needs to be fixed then.

Also, I guess cloudflare speeds up the site but it takes like 10 seconds on my very fast cknnection for it to load?

2 hours ago, Larsenv said:

Since the latest maintenance done on thus site, I've been locked out of DU on my iPad.

It tells me it's not a secure form after trying to submit the login request and just refreshes the login page.

I guess the SSL needs to be fixed then.

Also, I guess cloudflare speeds up the site but it takes like 10 seconds on my very fast cknnection for it to load?

Login is fine for me? Can you try it again? I can log in from my iPad just fine?

Also, Cloudflare can take up to a few hours to recache everything since we just did a major move and a lot of files will not be cached yet. I'm seeing ~3 second page load times from all my tests in Germany, the US, Australia and Canada

The only issue I have is login. If I clear cache the only way to get logged back in is to change my password. So yeah, that's a pretty big problem. Other than that though, the site definitely loads slightly faster.

I have to create this new account becouse the page don't let me sing in with Facebook.

Edited by Ludr1cco