Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShadowPuppet

'Tis the Season

22 posts in this topic

Firstly, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! We wish you all the very best this holiday season and for the rest of the year. That being said, please celebrate responsibly and don't do anything too crazy! 

Second, we would just like to take a few minutes to recognize the outstanding effort from one of our team members, Normanity.

Over the past months, Norman has shown outstanding dedication to the site with countless hours spent moderating content and enforcing the rules of DU to keep everything clean and organized. As an example, I cannot even count the amount of people that Norman has caught spamming before they could truly wreak havoc across the site haha. His continued excitement for DU keeps the fire in our hearts and for that, we thank him!

Since this is the time of year where gifts are given and joy is spread, we would like to extend our greatest thanks to Norman and would like to congratulate him by promoting him to Global Moderator. This title is not earned easily and we feel that Norman is truly deserving of the position. 

We hope he will continue to impress us beyond our wildest expectations although, somehow, I don’t think he’ll have much difficulty doing so. Congratulations Norman, you are one of the best! :D  We hope you enjoy your new role on DU and will continue to help it grow. We are completely thrilled to have you as part of our team! Thanks buddy!

- The DU Team

Let me be the first to say congrats dude! You really really deserve it! :D

Lump in throat and tears in eyes.   I really, really appreciate this and i will continue to work hard for DU and give as much time as I give.   I take pride in whatever I do and always strive to do my best - it's extremely heartwarming to know that my efforts have not gone unnoticed.

Love you all - you have made my year and thanx for a hugely unexpected Christmas present.

Now ........ where did I put that bottle of Moet ?

7 minutes ago, thatfloorguy said:

Congratulations Norm!! Very well deserved buddy ????????

Thank you for all you do around here. DU wouldn't be what it is without you brother.

Thanx man - you probably helped me get this post

5 hours ago, usktsm51 said:

Congrats on a job well done. Look forwa6rd to seeing what other tricks you have up your sleeve...lol 

Thank you  ..........  watch this space

3 hours ago, usktsm51 said:

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

50 minutes ago, dreamon said:

Congratulations :)

My thanx to you both