Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

JohnathanMonkey

Loadiine 4.0 [MEGA] # - L **Tekken Tag 2 added per request**

793 posts in this topic

Hi,

I tested Kirby, and it's working.

Mario maket not working on my wii u US.

Thanks

first off appreciate all the time.

Wondering if anyone has gotten this hyrule warriors to work.

I have north american console and launch via mii maker.

on first run I get a triforce "loading" spinning.  It ask what control system .  Warrior or Zelda.

Either one I pick accepts then shows a 2 screens with company logos.  team ninja being the last.

After that turns black screen.

I have waited at least half an hour to see if it was something with load times.  but stays on black screen.

on further attempts does the same but without asking control system.  

not sure something wrong with my system or this game.

oh i re downloaded the game as well.  just incase that was the issue.

4 minutes ago, Animatt said:

first off appreciate all the time.

Wondering if anyone has gotten this hyrule warriors to work.

I have north american console and launch via mii maker.

on first run I get a triforce "loading" spinning.  It ask what control system .  Warrior or Zelda.

Either one I pick accepts then shows a 2 screens with company logos.  team ninja being the last.

After that turns black screen.

I have waited at least half an hour to see if it was something with load times.  but stays on black screen.

on further attempts does the same but without asking control system.  

not sure something wrong with my system or this game.

oh i re downloaded the game as well.  just incase that was the issue.

Interesting? Anyone else able to test and let us know? I can get the EUR version if this turns out to not work.

i really have very little expirence with loadiine and applicable programs for all the file manipulation.  But there was one video that someone was using NUS. In it  .  it states that you can not use it to get full games just updates.  So this part of the video is already wrong.

But there is another part where he mentions that sometime fetching files with NUS does not grab everything.

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.
     at 2:34 in video

Not sure if this file came from NUS source.  I think I am just going to download a compress wud and process it myself.  A bit of a pain but hopefully works.

I have been trying to stay with US release as I want things to go as smoothly as possible.

ALso I am not sure how accurate the compatibility table is.  But shows Hyrule Warriors being something like 6.88gb while the uncompressed files I got were around 5.9gb

i have not checked my other games against the list.