Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
TestTubeMember

[SOLVED] COD MW2 Help

Question

I got it today played the first two missions,then tried to go online.It done the thing off 4 were it loads for a while,so i waited but it went back to the main menu.I tried it again and got thorugh furver and it said something like "server is loading" then it would say "complete" after it,but it kept doing this again and again.Then it said i have no in game login.I've tried reseting my connection,turning it off and on Loads of things.But still nothing.

8 answers to this question

i would suggest verifying that you internet is connected properly and you console isnt blocked by your firewall!!!

You have an xbox live account correct? Make sure your NAT settings are open. You can google on how to do this.

Reset your computer and router and xbox. If all fails contact your Internet provider and bitchem out!

Sometimes you just gotta smack the box and show it who's boss.

problem solved ........ topic closed