Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

ShadowPuppet

Please Welcome our new Staff!

23 posts in this topic

First off, we would like to thank every member that applied for the position for your interest in helping DU become even better. We have considered all applicants carefully and with time, we have finally decided to appoint the following members to the staff position of Moderator:

Please join us in welcoming @faith genesis raven and @DreamHazard to DarkUmbra.Net Staff!

Both of these individuals have been longstanding and loyal members of our community. They have both contributed to the well-being of the forum by uploading content, posting news and reviews, providing general discussion in threads and in the shoutbox, and by helping other members whenever possible.

Their continued interest and dedication to DU has been noticed, just as have the efforts of many of the other applicants. For those of you that applied and were not chosen this time, we do hope next time we have open positions that you will apply again!

So, we welcome you FGR and DreamHazard to our team!!

Now, @JasonP27 and I would like to use this announcement to acknowledge a certain staff member that has gone above and beyond, kicking trash to the curb and keeping DU running smoothly during the absence of other staff. 

@Normanity has shown he has the desire and ability to contribute and help run DarkUmbra.Net and as such we have decided to promote him to Co-Admin! Be sure to congratulate him along with Dream and FGR in this thread, in the Shoutbox, or on their profile page!

We hope that everyone is as excited as we are to welcome these fantastic new additions to our team!!

Cheers,
DarkUmbra.Net Staff

• Like 7

Welcome to staff @faith genesis raven and @DreamHazard!  Congrats to you both and welcome new Co-Admin @Normanity!

I'd like to acknowledge the other members that applied, thank you and please don't hesitate to try again next time as it was not an easy decision, some of you are on the short list so keep up the good work! 

• Like 4

@faith genesis raven and @DreamHazard - Welcome to the mod staff, nice to have you guys on board!

@Normanity - I think the best thing I've done as a mod on DU is suggest you for mod awhile back, lol.  You've been a cornerstone to DU since you've been here, and I couldn't be happier for you receiving promo to Co-Admin.  Well flippin' done good sir! 

• Like 5

Congratulations and welcome to staff @faith genesis raven and @DreamHazard.  Seeing what you guys have been doing on DU I am certain you will both be great additions to the team and an asset to Dark Umbra.

And of course I have to thank @ShadowPuppet and @JasonP27 for my promotion.  I'm sure everyone knows how much I love this place and I will continue to do whatever I can whenever I can to make this place even awesomer (if that's possible).  Thanx @mastershoes for putting me forward for a Mod, good call ! - and finally thanx to all staff and members, past and present, who have helped me along the way - without your support and guidance I could never have done the job.

• Like 3

Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate this opportunity :)

I know I'm not currently the most active member of DU, but I'm always more than happy to help those who need it, and share knowledge where I can ^_^ 

with that said, my hearty congratulations to FGR and Norm for their promotions as well!

• Like 5