Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sno0t

[MEGA][Loadiine][EUR][USA] The Wonderful 101 v16 including patch/fix

718 posts in this topic

On 21/05/2016 at 3:27 AM, Sno0t said:

Hi :)

1) I did not test this, so I can't verify nor deny this. You could try it though an report back.

2) The update is included in both *cpk file packs. You can either create the groot/updates/v16 directory or simply add the meta,content,code directories to your dumped structure, overwriting existing files. I recommend this, as I did not experience any stutters at all doing this.

3) If you're using 3rd pack, yes, delete the whole sound folder

4) Nope, the final structure should either contain '/update/v16/myPack' or 'groot/myPack' ,overwriting  existing files :)

(groot means game root btw ;) )

If you still have any questions feel free to ask. (PM would be better, as I get notified on them;) )

Hi!

It works on the US game version, on a US console.
On my first try I made it wrong. But its simple. 
On the game dumped structure, I simple deleted the sound folder and unpack your  meta,content,code on it, overwriting the files. Not using the v16 update found on net, just your 3rd pack.

Put the SD on WiiU and it works without problem, with English and Japanese audio and fast loading.
Thanks for your work :-)

Edited by darkstalkerbr
  • Like 1