Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Walo

SNES Virtual Console injects Loadiine GX2 ready (Taking requests)

763 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Walo said:

Uploading some more games

Alcahest (ENG)
Brain Lord
Fire Emblem 5 (ENG)
Lagoon
Legend
Magical Pop'n (ENG)
Neugier - Heartbeat of the Wind and Sea (ENG)
Ninja Gaiden Trilogy
Pirates of the Dark Waters
Parodius 3
Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Super Soccer
TMNT 4 Turtles in Time
Ys V (ENG)

Uploaded but untested and without icon
DBZ Butouden 2 (F)
Killer Instinct

Hopefully is going smoothly now. Cheers, let me know if I skipped past a request or if there's something else you want done.

Thank you so much!

DBZ Butouden 2 works, but the music sounds a bit accelerated (maybe because PAL-NTSC problems). The story mode is in English but some menus and phrases after fights are still in french (I understand both, so no problems xD)

Super Soccer works flawlessly.

I tried to download Street Fighter 2 Turbo but it shows 2 empty folders inside (Donkey Kong Country and Secret of Mana)

By the way, I uploaded some icons and backgrounds for Butouden 2 and Super Soccer here:

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

Edited by pedrosa1
wrong link
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, pedrosa1 said:

Thank you so much!

DBZ Butouden 2 works, but the music sounds a bit accelerated (maybe because PAL-NTSC problems). The story mode is in English but some menus and phrases after fights are still in french (I understand both, so no problems xD)

Super Soccer works flawlessly.

I tried to download Street Fighter 2 Turbo but it shows 2 empty folders inside (Donkey Kong Country and Secret of Mana)

By the way, I uploaded some icons and backgrounds for Butouden 2 and Super Soccer here:

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

EDIT: Uploaded the correct SFTurbo now and added an icon to pretty much every game. Enjoy guys.

Yeah butouden 2 had a half assed English translation and decided to upload that for the sake of it. It is the French rom so dunno what's causing the music issues.

And I must've uploaded the empty ST2T folder where it has just some images before, I'll get the actual game in a minute and I'm just about done to adding an icon for almost every game.

Edited by Walo
  • Like 1

Re uploaded Super Mario All Stars from a personal inject and all 4 marios work perfectly.

16 hours ago, Walo said:

EDIT: Uploaded the correct SFTurbo now and added an icon to pretty much every game. Enjoy guys.

Yeah butouden 2 had a half assed English translation and decided to upload that for the sake of it. It is the French rom so dunno what's causing the music issues.

And I must've uploaded the empty ST2T folder where it has just some images before, I'll get the actual game in a minute and I'm just about done to adding an icon for almost every game.

Thank you Walo, but "[VC Snes] Street Fighter 2 Turbo [SF2T01]" folder is still empty. Nonetheless, good job so far!