Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Cybernatus

[GamerzCorp] Dragons 2 EUR [ATDPVZ]

31 posts in this topic

Ola queridos amigos! Una pequeña PSA le espera en mi perfil : https://darkumbra.net/profile/56208-cybernatus/  tiro en un ojo :D

Spanish, a heartwarming language I definitely don't have time to learn atm T_T . You know what they says : Google is your online friend, but it will never worth the joy of speaking orally with someone >_<

On-Topic start here : Dragons 2! Dreamworks has the gift of making such beautiful licenses for the overall audiance <3 . For the game however, it is up to you to decide if it's really as good too play with. And if you're looking for a good OST to listen to, why not diving

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.
? :3

logo-dragon2.jpgME3050285041_2.jpg

(Cover Temporary Unavailable)

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

If you love this release and in hope you'll appreciate the next to comes as the ones already out by here, do not forget to "Like" and spread the share spirit all around!

Alternatively, you can still follow me on DarkUmbra to get informed first of a new release ^^

Dumped for you with love!
Have fun :3

Exclusive simultaneous distribution : 3ds-paradise.com -  DarkUmbra

• Like 8

Nice!!!! time to train my dragon ;D thanx! 

• Like 1